Northern regions; or, A relation of Uncle Richard"s voyages for the discovery of a North-West passage
Publisher: S.R. Publishers, Publisher: Johnson Reprint Corporation in Wakefield, New York
Written in English
Facsimile reprint of 1st ed., London, J. Harris, 1825.
|Statement||with a new preface [by Cinda G. Pippenger].|
|Series||Early children"s books : a series of facsimile editions selected from the Osborne collection of Early Children"s Books (1505-1910)|
- Multicultural Encounters
- Public administration
- Instant architecture
- Proceedings of the Fifth All India Symposium on Developmental Biology
- Rand McNally West Palm Beach Easyfinder Map
- 30 Southern Gospel Favorites 2002
- Worcester and Birmingham Canal.
- errors of evolution.
- Ideas on specifications.
- Officina Bodoni exhibition.
- Stereoscopic atlas of ophthalmic surgery of domestic animals
- Love lines
- Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite Data Collection System
- From microliths to microwaves
- It Sleeps in Me
- The romance of Australian exploring
- IBM System Z9 109 Technical Introduction
- Bibliography of British history
- Sensory integration